Party Foto Pods is committed to protecting your personal information. Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our services.
This allows us to provide services and features that meet your expectations, and to customise our service to make your experience easier.
This information may be recorded at the time of registering your interest in our services, when you place an order or request further services.
Website, Third Party Sites and Cookies
In common with other websites, when our website www.partyfotopods.co.uk is visited, we use third party services, Google Analytics and Brace Creative Agency, who have their own privacy statements, to collect standard internet log information, visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, time of visit and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This is done to ascertain the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. This process does not identify any person and we do not make any attempt to ascertain the identity of visitors to our website.
Our online services may contain links to websites or apps that are owned and operated by third parties. These websites and apps will have their own privacy policies.
How we care for your information
The information that we collect from you may be stored on paper records which are securely filed at our business office, at the address shown below. The information may also be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (this includes the EU, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). This cloud storage facility will comply with GDPR policy. Your information will only be used by us where it is necessary to fulfil an order or provide you with other support services to make your event successful.
Your information will be held on our systems for as long as is necessary for us to provide the service you require.
Telephone Call Activity
Where you contact the office of Party Foto Pods by telephone using the landline number given on this site, we may use a third party internet VOIP call service provider to record your message. Information relating to this call activity e.g. call date, time and duration is also recorded. This information will be deleted after your call is actioned.
How we use your information
We will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and personalised service.
- to tell you about changes to our service.
- to send by email, carefully selected special offers and promotions relating to the service you are using.
- to contact you regarding a submission or contribution you have made to our websites or social media applications.
- to meet service orders, requests for services or information and to process payments and any other requests you make of us.
- to keep our records accurate and up to date.
- to invite you to voluntarily participate in surveys and give feedback about our services.
- to interact with you on our social media, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Images and Social Media
Only where our customer has requested will photographs taken at the event be:
- printed for each guest to have a copy.
- printed and affixed into a guest book.
- downloaded to a USB memory data stick for our customers’ personal use.
- downloaded onto a USB memory stick for transfer onto our Facebook social media album and cloud storage. All images will be deleted from the memory data stick following the data transfer and from the cloud storage after 3 months.
- retained for promotional purposes as set out in our terms and conditions.
- May be uploaded to a password protected album on our website.
Complaints or queries
Party Foto Pods tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive very seriously. We encourage any person to bring to our attention any issue they consider to be unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
Party Foto Pods
1 Collins Close
Tel: 01452 234134